Job Description & Application
Seeking Market Reps to join our brand!
Purse & Clutch is an ethically handmade handbag brand creating sustainable, living wage jobs for artisans around the world.
And we're growing!
We've joined up with two of our favorite ethical brands to partner with go-getters to run our booths at local Austin markets.
This customer-facing role gives you the unique opportunity to represent three awesome women owned brands, while putting your creative talents to work.
You'll be responsible for transport, set up, selling, and tear down of event booths, giving you hands-on experience in everything from merchandising to customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to represent several different brands (don’t worry, just one per market). You must be able to speak knowledgeably about what makes the brand unique - we'll train you, of course!
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have some previous retail experience. Experience with Square and/or Shopify POS helpful.
- Are excited about ethical and social brands. You must be able to speak knowledgeably to what makes the brand unique. Each brand will provide you with answers to FAQs.
- Are charismatic and comfortable, engaging with customers.
- Are dependable and timely.
- Are located in Austin.
- Have access to a vehicle that can transport foldable tables, inventory, clothing racks and sometimes tents. Need will vary based on brand.
- Have the ablity to lift 25 lbs. You’ll be responsible for loading inventory and display items and tables in and out of markets.
- Have the creativity to merchandise a booth according to visual instructions while also thinking flexibly as each booth can have it’s own individual challenges to figure out such as adapting to a smaller size, random pole, or weird hallway set up.
Sound like you? APPLY HERE.