1. Taking Things Seriously - 75 Objects with Unexpected Significance by Joshua Glenn & Carol Hayes
2. Make Do and Mend - Prepared for the Board of Trade by the Ministry of Information by the Imperial War Museum
3. Overdressed - The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion by Elizabeth L. Cline
4. Minding the Store - A Memoir by Stanley Marcus
5. Bowling Alone - The Collapse and Revival of American Community by Robert D. Putnam
Have you already read any of these on my list? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
What are you reading this summer?