It's almost time to break out the Holiday Decor with Thanksgiving right around the corner. We're loving neutral baskets filled with colorful throws, mixed with some felt. Then add a little sparkle to the room!
Here's some of our favorite Fair Trade or ethically made items or ideas to spruce up your home:
- Large Felt Garland // Fair Trade from India - available at West Elm (on sale for $15 / strand)
- Woven Basket // handmade in Senegal - available at Connected Artisans ($55)
- Mexican Throw in Wine // handwoven in Mexica - available at Purse & Clutch ($44)
- Star & Sun Lanterns // handmade in India - available at Serrv ($20 - $26)
- Felt Mistletoe // Fair Trade from India - available at West Elm (on sale for $9)
What are some of your favorite go-to brands for ethical holiday home decorations?