I don't know about you, but I think that the men in my life are hard to shop for. Add in a desire to purchase only ethically made items and that already short list of ideas shrinks even more. Well today, I'm here to help! I've put together a Gift Guide that will hopefully get the ideas flowing beyond another tie for the men in your life.
We're also teaming up with a pretty fantastic group we're part of called the Ethical Blogger Network to make it easy to come up with ethical gifts for everyone else in your life from college students to foodies! Links at the end of the post.
1. Patagonia // P6 Trucker Hat // organic cotton + transparent supply chains - $29
2. Esperos //Baldwin Porter Brief // transparent supply chains - $74.99 (sale)
3. Everlane // The Lightweight Bomber // transparent supply chains - $68
4. Better Life Books // A Brave New World // donated books, profits raise funds for literacy & libraries - $5.79
5. Son of a Sailor // Wooden Walnut Flash Drive // made in the US - $21.60 (sale)
6. Nisolo // Chavito Chukka Boots (handmade in Peru) - $148
Ethical Gift Guides from the Ethical Blogger Network:
Did this spark any ideas for you? Any ethical men's gift ideas we missed? Let us know in the comments below!