by Dinusha Wijesinghe
August is a month of much welcomed transitions. The end of vacation season makes way for the start of a new school semester. The waning of the fierce Texas summer heat often reveals hints of cooler fall temperatures. For me, I grow one year older and frantically approach my new year’s resolutions with a reinvigorated energy.
For this month’s Luxe Living Collection, we chose to combine a soft summer blush and rich fall copper to mark our own transition into upscale home decor. Blush and copper accents need not stop at living room favorites, however!
Check out this end of summer essentials guide to bring a little blush and copper to your life outside the living room, because let’s be honest, why wouldn’t you want to live life through rose colored lenses?
- …& Such // San Jose Glasses Cases in Blush Pink// fair trade made in Costa Rica - $38
- Nkuku //Kiko Mirrors in Copper // fair trade + recycled sari ties - £26.95 - £39.95
- Everlane // The Silk Sleeveless in Blush// transparent factory labor practices + 100% silk - $68
- Mata Traders // Diamond in the Rough Stud Copper Earrings// handcrafted fair trade in India - $20
- West Elm // Sivas Wool Kilim Rug in Macaroon Pink // fair trade + handwoven in India - (Sale) $127 – $703
- Araks // Dotzen Bralette in Bare// Made in USA + 100% silk - $225
- Nisolo// Ecuador Huarache Sandal in Almond // handmade in Peru - $98
What ethically made summer favorites did we miss? Let us know in the comments below!