Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!
You have many happy moments of tickles and giggles ahead! Finding ethically made baby items that are safe and organic, can be a daunting task. Fret not, new parents! I've put together a guide for the perfect baby shower gift, or those special “Welcome to the World!” nursery essentials for your tiny human. Enjoy!
- …and Such // Peek-a-Boo Basket// fair trade + recycled materials from Senegal - $29
- Kate Quinn // Flight Hat in French Clover// organic cotton+ fair trade - $5 (sale)
- …and Such // Rice Paper Pennant Banner // hand printed in Nepal - $20
- …and Such // Chilean Baby Blanket in Pale Gray // handwoven in Chile - $58
- Finn + Emma // Pacifier Holder // organic cotton + fair trade made in Peru - $24
- Sprout // Sparrow Crib in Birch // GREENGUARD Gold certified + made in Latvia - $820
What adorable ethically made baby essentials did we miss? Let us know in the comments below!