by Sarah Dickard
We found some amazing stocking stuffer gift ideas, all for under $20! I love stocking stuffer gifts because they are always a surprise but they are always something I need.
1. The communities growing West Rock Coffee are receiving education, clean water, and healthcare in both Rwanda and Tanzania. These generational farmers are bringing your favorite morning sip of the day. Holiday Gift Set - $15
2. Get your luggage to the next margarita and beach wave vacation or ski trip in the snowy mountains with these fair trade luggage tags. You can change the world, while traveling the world, with these tags. Colorful Handwoven Luggage Tag, Rio - $16
3. Accessories are the best way to create a brand new outfit with the clothes you already own! Use this cute head wrap for playin’ in the sun or still looking stylish with your hair pulled back. Woven Headband - $15
4. If you need some stocking stuffers for babies, here is a bib to do the job. Maelu hand prints all of their products in India with vegetable dyes. Sky Atlas Bandana Bib - $14
5. Skip Bath & Body Works and get lotion that will not only be better for your skin, but make the world a better place. Alaffia empowers women, uses unrefined ingredients, and remains sustainable and ethical with all of their products. This skin cream leaves your skin smelling like honey. Multipurpose Skin Cream - $13.99
6. But I have got to hydrate my precious lips with this lip balm. Coconut Mint Lip Balm - $2.99
Don’t forget to put all of these goodies in one of our Christmas stockings!